Not sure how this turned out but here are a few more of my 15 days of drawings. Below is a landscape with a subtle intro of a WWII Japanese bomber....well, this was a reminder to me of our visit to the valley in Hawaii where the Japanese flew through before hitting Pearl Harbour.

This is a drawing done from the thought, "an eye single to the glory of God," again a subtle intro of a figure in the dark charcoal.

I happened to be looking up one night this week and the moon was full and those wonderful clouds were highlighted. Not sure what to make of the grid but I call this one "Full Moon".

Okay, don't freak out about this one, but this was an 18 x 24 charcoal with color done in class yesterday. We were to combine a serpent and Adam and Eve into a composition together.

All in all, I am learning alot through drawing everyday but I know I have a long way to go. I am REALLY looking forward to having my days back!
No comments:
Post a Comment