Thursday, May 8, 2008
Off On a New Adventure
Yep, here we go....off to see the grandkids and film a new movie. Chad is going to colaborate with us on this one so it will be exciting to learn some new filming tricks from him. We are on the verge of buying some really cool equipment and I will be taking some classes in the Summer and Fall that should give me some insight into how I can help Chuk with some of his filming and such. I can't believe that we are doing so much with our art......learning that we can do more than we ever thought we could and letting our creative juices go. It is exciting to be getting the support we are from so many of our new friends at school, students and teachers alike. You all are so awesome!!!! We are trying to get our kids on board with alot of what we are doing and the grandkids are really excited. This is so FUN!!!!!! Michael has called us at least a dozen times in the past three days and can't wait to be helping out (he's 14 now!!!). Well, hopefully we will be able to post some pics when we get back....in the meantime I thought I'd post a picture of our green screening from out last film. (And yes, that is the middle of our living room!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What movie are you talking about...sounds fun!
ReplyDelete