
Well, it finally happened. All the Bryan siblings (Roger, Susan, and Laura) got together for a photo shoot on the last day we were in Austin to visit Maxine Bryan (our Aunt) in the hospital. We actually had the concierge take our picture in the plaza of the Embassy Suites where George Keeney had us all installed.
Thank you George, not just for the room but for letting us have Susan for a few days!!!
I enjoyed our time together even though there was lots of work to do. They all look great don't they? I'm proud of the people that they have become. It is good after all these years to see that with all that has happened in our lives they have chosen to be great and awesome people.
Wow, I am so happy for all of you to get to finally see one another. What a beautiful family you have Mom :)
ReplyDelete