Chuk has been taking classes and studying filming for the past two years and I am taking classes to do animation to add to our movies. It is our hobby and we absolutely love including our family in what we do. The grandkids are so excited to be a part of what we are doing!!! We have another script in the works which we put together after an extended family meeting a few months ago but probably won't begin filming for a while. When we get it together we will let everyone know!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
In UTAH!!!!
Chuk has been taking classes and studying filming for the past two years and I am taking classes to do animation to add to our movies. It is our hobby and we absolutely love including our family in what we do. The grandkids are so excited to be a part of what we are doing!!! We have another script in the works which we put together after an extended family meeting a few months ago but probably won't begin filming for a while. When we get it together we will let everyone know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are so fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, creative hobby! I love it.
What a fun thing to do for your family, too.
GOod luck. We can't wait to see it!
I am excited about seeing what the film looks like and about having you home again!
ReplyDeleteLove ya'll!