Monday, May 5, 2008

Barbara's Final Pieces!

Here are my final two projects for Design 1. I am so going to miss this class. Besides having the best teacher I 've ever had....the students in this class are awesome and supportive as well. I felt like I learned so much. Theresa, thank you so much for all you have done to help us!

I am posting my last two projects below. The one on the left is my analogous with anomaly and the one on the right is my muted color with texture. I loved learning to do these two. I found out I like geometric shapes more than organic ones but I am still trying to work with organic shapes so the last piece in the middle is one of my experiments. Don't you just love how one shape looks like it is trying to speed out of the composition? LOL!!!!! That would reflect the PANIC I sometimes feel when I am trying to get these design principles down!!! I am doing better though and finding myself able to come up with designs that are not subjective!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment