Thought I'd put out a picture of my first 3D design for my Design 2 class......called "Rising." So I would really like some feedback as to what this design invokes in you. Sorry you can't see all the 3D aspects. (Each wire is on a different plane.)
Mom, all I can say is WOW! I knew what you were going to do because you told me but after you put it all together, I can't believe how fabulous this looks!!! I am REALLY feeling this piece! It has so many beautiful aspects. When I look at it, I see many things that Heavenly Father has made. To me, it reminds me of the beauty of the earth and how perfectly put together it is. I feel the love from Heavenly Father in this piece because he has given us this world to live in and there is still so much beauty in it. I don't know if that is what you were going for but that is what I feel when I look at the picture. It has a very powerful feeling to it, for me anyway. Thanks for sharing and I love you mom!
I've had it open in a tab for most of the day and keep seeing underwater mountains. Waves on top with accents for the current. I love it. Its beautiful!
Barbara, I was cleaning off my desk and found your blog address. It is great to see you still at it. I love this piece and would have liked to have been there for the presentation. I know I would have said wonderfull about it.
I am doing great. I am working not going to school right now. It is a wonderful God story to share. Love to see you and Jen.
Mom, all I can say is WOW! I knew what you were going to do because you told me but after you put it all together, I can't believe how fabulous this looks!!! I am REALLY feeling this piece! It has so many beautiful aspects. When I look at it, I see many things that Heavenly Father has made. To me, it reminds me of the beauty of the earth and how perfectly put together it is. I feel the love from Heavenly Father in this piece because he has given us this world to live in and there is still so much beauty in it. I don't know if that is what you were going for but that is what I feel when I look at the picture. It has a very powerful feeling to it, for me anyway. Thanks for sharing and I love you mom!
ReplyDeleteIt's like the leaves, animals, earth has come together in harmony and it makes me feel peaceful inside. It's very beautiful mom!
ReplyDeleteI've had it open in a tab for most of the day and keep seeing underwater mountains. Waves on top with accents for the current. I love it. Its beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I was cleaning off my desk and found your blog address. It is great to see you still at it. I love this piece and would have liked to have been there for the presentation. I know I would have said wonderfull about it.
ReplyDeleteI am doing great. I am working not going to school right now. It is a wonderful God story to share. Love to see you and Jen.
Loreatha (Design 1)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDelete