Thursday, January 8, 2009

Caleb is Here!


Surprise, surprise! Our little Caleb made an early debut into the world last night to the surprise of Mom, Dad, Grandma, Papa and the rest of the clan! He is so cute and looks just like his big brother Christian. He is a month early, weighs 5 pounds 11 ounces, and is eigthteen inches long.


Isn't he cute? Sandra and Caleb are doing very well. We are extremely grateful for this newest addition to our family. His full name is Caleb Ernest Chan. Can't wait to get him home!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats. Glad all are doing well. We look forward to seeing him. Also I look forward to seeing Chiara's little man before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is sooo cute! i'm glad all are doing well. love you all.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow at a month early I sure hope that he's healthy and strong. Congrats to mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! Babies bring so much happiness! Have fun Grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I have to admit...I'm a bit jealous. I am so grateful things went so well. He's beautiful!

    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's beautiful! And looks quite healthy for being a month early. How wonderful. :o)

    Wanted to tell you thanks for being so kind to Kaylee in nursery, too. We missed the first Sunday in primary last week, due to being sick, but I'm hoping the transition will go well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah more grandbabies in the world! I know you are so happy. He looks so precious. Give him a kiss and Sandra a big hug for me please. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable and reminds me of Michael..cuz he was that small when i brought him home after being a little over a month early himself..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know Caleb was born already! I never actually knew the due date, I just knew Sandra was expecting. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete