Monday, April 21, 2008

Trying to Keep Up


Can't believe April is half over and I still have 7 art projects to go. Thought I'd post a picture of my table at home.....covered with stuff for my color wheel project. I have over 150 swatches of various colors painted that I mixed from the primary colors of red, yellow, and blue!

We've also spent the week battling fleas, as if I am not stressed out enough! I am spraying for fleas everywhere. Cat, yard, house, redo house, vacumn floor, redo house....poor kitty has been scratching nonstop for 3 or 4 days......those mean old blood-sucking varmits!

Everytime Jen sees a flea she wants me to respray. JEN, stop looking for fleas!!!
Really, I haven't seen a flea for 2 or 3 days so I've actually decided to wait a week to see if I need to spray one more time....but in the meantime, I'm dealing with sympathetic itching, and I mean the strong mind over matter the minute I walk in the house I'm scratching kind of itching. No bites on me anywhere, though....hmmmmm....?!

Just as a sidenote here....I called Dad to report on our flea progress and he tells me that we'll need to flea bomb the heck out of the house before we leave for Bountiful...hmmmm...I'm calling my pest control guy....no more spraying for me....I'M DONE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment