Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Harry the Octopus Saves the Day


Here is my attempt to put the beginning of this book project on the blog! This is a paint project in my digital imaging class. I took some ideas that Christy had given us for a puppet show and decided to write a story and used it to do my 4 illustrations. It's only taken me 4 weeks to finish most of it. The first illustrations are small (down below) because I've already posted one of them, but I'll make the next post larger. The storyboards are on the right. More to come!!










1 comment:

  1. I am excited for your book! It looks like something the kids would love!

    You can read it at the Heights library and we can show up and be your biggest fans! Maile can be your fan club president!

    Glad to see you guys are doing great!

    Tell Jen that she looks beautiful and elegant with her new hair cut! woooo weeee!

    ReplyDelete