Friday, April 25, 2008

Harry the Octopus #3

Okay, I realize that some of you kids are worried about Jolene.....Hi Maile and Ivy.......so here's the next installment (mind you, this is a short story as it is a school project...hopefully I can do a longer one this summer.) By the way, I am painting TONS to finish up my chromatic grayscale perspective......I finished the color wheel so I will post that this weekend. I feel like I am going crosseyes trying to figure out all the grays....Jen has been painting her swatches all week....and poor Dad just comes home and heads to the work room in the back since the entire family area is covered with paint projects. Even though this has been a lot of work this semester I am grateful for what I've learned. Who knew there could be so many colors of gray? Well, here's Harry......








No comments:

Post a Comment