
Another just for fun to characterize McCain. Below are some picture I took in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike. Notice our scruffy menfolk!

Piling matressing on the back porch for our kids who could not get back into their Seabrook Condo after Ike. We had no electricity and were cooking meals on a camp stove outside!
Grilling the steaks we had to unload from the freezer because it was all going bad!

Camping out at Sandra and Ernest's while they were still evacuated to Dallas. They had electricy and we still didn't. Eight days of living together. It was AWESOME! By the way, don't the grandkids look great?
You are so talented! I bet that was a blast having everyone together, even given the circumstances.
ReplyDeleteHey Angela.....how are you doing? So good to hear from you. Let me know how I can contact you. I tried but your blog says I have to be invited! Hope you and your fam are doing well! Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun even under the circumstances for us, too. We got to know a lot of our neighbors and come to understand that we could actually live with out electricity, air conditioning, and just eating the basics. But I like the glutenous life (air conditioning, eating good food, and having lights and electronics going) much better....ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI love your McCain scetch. Man you are good!