Sunday, March 1, 2009

To My Family and Friends, My Heroes

My heart has been so touched today. Jeannie put me in touch with the See family, a member of our church in the South Shore area, through her blog....a 32 year old daughter, sister, mother is battling Lymphoma. They are looking for white blood cell donations. If you can help this family or want to know more about them go to this blog: http://bobbiejosmiracle.blogspot.com/

If you want to know more about lymphoma go to this site: http://www.lymphoma.org/site/pp.asp?c=chKOI6PEImE&b=1573289

I am grateful for the love our family has for others, their determination to serve and to give of themselves. Each of you are so unselfish. We have so many good friends who do likewise.

I guess today my heart is filled with gratitude for the blessings we all share, the goodness of our lives. With the world ever spiralling downward it is easy to forget what matters most to us.

So today....I just want to express my love to all of you out there, for the way you touch so many lives. You are my heroes!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much mom for posting this! I think the See family would be very appreciative for your kind words. I am so grateful for you too and the biggest blessing in my life has always been joining the Kubricht family. You all are so loving and caring and are always thinking of others. I feel so incredibly blessed to be a member of this wonderful family! I am also VERY grateful for my health and I will do whatever I can to help the See family while they are going through this. Thanks again for everything you have taught me and continue to teach me. I love you mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete