Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Week and Off to School!

Christy looks great! Ellie's new bedding....she just turned 12 and loves design!
Cathy's birthday bash...sort of!
Well...it has been a long summer. School for me and Jennifer.....memorial service for Maxine Bryan....visits to the Johnsons and Murreys twice....surgery for Cathy and a hospital stay for Sandra (so glad you are both doing fine!) and this past week upon finding myself actually living in my own home again Jennifer and I are gearing up for our Fall semester classes.....and of course Chuk is working on his newest script and film with Christian Yost. All in all...we have been busy!!!

Our funnest activity this past weekend was running to Dillards at the Mall. Someone mentioned to us that suits were 40% off of 50% off prices for Saturday only. So we made a run on the store and found 2 suits Chuk liked. We called Ernest and he ran out and bought one as well....$500-$700 suits for $160 a piece.
You have to realize I have been BEGGING Chuk to get a new suit for the past few years, but to no avail. Why spend $$$$$$ on a suit when you can spend it on every electronic gizmo you can find???

He's great at saving $$$$$ but I'm great at getting the good deals. We are a perfect match!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about the sale at Dillard's. Ernest has been saying he need a new suit for a couple of months now. I'm glad Dad got some too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get a new suit. Maybe I need one when I go back to do some job hunting. Well, love ya Mom!

    ReplyDelete