Thursday, March 6, 2008

Learning the Ropes

Well, our class played a Photoshop tennis match in our digital imaging class this week and this was the image I created and then lobbed over to another artist. The Perfect Match. I have not included his additions as I don't have his permission to place it on the blog yet.

This next image was created two weeks ago for our second project of the semester. We were to put together a compilation of images that represented our favorite song. So here is my interpretation of Rob Thomas's "Little Wonders."


5 comments:

  1. You are so amazing Barbara. I have known you for so many years and you still never cease to bring me joy and genuine awe! Thank you for sharing your touching talent!! I love you!
    Karen Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, those are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara - you are so awesome. Thank you for including me on this aspect of your life. I am so glad we are friends. This is wonderful.

    Luv
    Sue Birkinshaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara-
    Way to Go! School agrees with you. Your work is creative and whimsical yet well thought out. So many layers of interest. Well done.
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kubricht Family,

    I love your amazing designs and art work. You both are very creative and intelligent. I love it.

    We miss you, too and are happy to see you doing well. We are enjoying our new area. It's very creative, fun, and different - just like us. ;-) ha ha

    Visit us when you can. Or if you are ever doing a puppet show at the Heights Library Barbara....please let me know!

    Keep in touch!

    Love - Izzy

    ReplyDelete